Monday, April 30, 2012

DAY 30, POEM 30: THE PERVERSE DESIRE TO MATTER

Sipping on a chocolate
shake and realizing I
should just go lie down in
a freshly-dug grave and
wait to die because that's
pretty much what I'm
doing anyway

* * *

This guy sitting
in front of me
on the train
can read French
and I'm jealous

* * *

Listening to the
Enter The Dragon
soundtrack by Lalo Schifrin
and thinking
if anyone tries
to sit next to me
on the commute home
I will kung fu kick them
into oblivion

(Not that I could raise
my leg more than a
foot off the ground)

* * *

Should I be thrown into
a nuthouse?
It's okay,
just tell me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lodo Grdzak said...

You seem alright.

9:57 AM  
Blogger richard lopez said...

bummer april is over.

digging the poems.

peace and love

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home