Saturday, February 12, 2005

Must... have... coffee...

Today marks the first day ever that I set foot in a coffee shop and asked the question: "Do you have herbal tea?"

Thus have I become one of those people.

Exhausted this entire week, suffering from terrible insomnia. Odd, ain't it? I eliminate caffeine from my diet and my reward is total sleeplessness.

On the positive side, I have been catching up on my bad movie viewing. Last night I got to watch bucktoothed, gawky Gary Busey in The Buddy Holly Story. (Hmmm, a quick bleach job and Jim Carrey would be an outstanding choice to play the lead in The Gary Busey Story, it suddenly occurs to me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

I dunno why, but this diddy just popped into my head:

I wish they all could be Yerba Mate girrrrls.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home