Friday, February 11, 2005

Fifteen-yard penalty: improper use of Blog

It's been exactly 7 days since I was shit-canned, and I think it's official: I am depressed over this turn of events.

I haven't blogged for the past 2 days for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is an inability to find humor and/or hope in my current situation.

While washing my hands a few hours ago, I made myself smile when I thought: hot, cold, Prozac. Then I focused on the faucets, and saw only the hot and cold. Figures.

I have never owned a piece of property or a car.Yet I have about 500 CDs, many of which are utterly bizarre, weird, and purchased only for their oddness. Example: Everyone Should Be Killed by a band called Anal Cunt.

I have more books than I have shelving space for, and am reluctant to part with any of them - even those I have re-read several times over.

I have a box filled with sketchbooks compiled over the course of the past decade.

I have a digital camera I really don't know how to use.

I recently quit playing in a band called Bikini Bottom, when I realized that the idiocy exhibited by fully half of its members was right up there with Nigel Tufnel.

I have a Master's degree, am working on a second, and have no idea why anyone in their right mind would hire me to do anything.

I have no job and no prospects. Did I mention this, already?

I see that Arthur Miller, creator of Willy Loman, has passed away at the age of 89.

I'm halfway there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home