Monday, February 07, 2005

Ok, so now what?

It's Monday, February 6, 2005, 2:16 p.m.

Normally, I'd be getting things squared away at my erstwhile job. But, alas I was no swimmer and I lost my Clementine....

So, I'm attempting to make the most of my new-found free time. I ate a nourishing breakfast. Had two cups of herbal tea (peppermint is my new favorite). Had sex a couple of times (quoth Borat: "Niiize") - with someone other than myself, even (my best gal, Bouche Douce). I trimmed my nails. Then, I, uhm, well that's really about it.

Oh wait - checked my email. Several times. Looked at a few blogs. Watched about four minutes of TV. Don't even recall what, just channel surfing, I guess.

Later on I'm going to check out the flick Sideways. Then I'll be studying my French (adding the phrase "I am a total loser" to my lexicon). Then some late night TV, ice cream or cookies or some such comfort food, bed.

Repeat til evicted.

1 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

I have one word for you - plastics.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home