Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Enjoy" This While You Can (And Bring a Sense of Irony to the Proceedings)



I simply can't stop watching this video! It's so amazingly wrong in every sense of the word!

It'll probably get yanked soon, due to "copyright violations" (what a joke), so tune in soon!

My question to you (after: was Kanye West actually welcomed to the stage or did he just decide to take over the finale?) is:

Have you ever seen a clearer example of someone who is so completely and utterly self-involved caught in their hopelessly defining moment of truth? (And, no, I'm actually not talking about Sting!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Aflack_Duck said...

George Bush dosnt care about castaways?

Who's idea was it to pair them together anyway? I can only imagine the next great pair that will be concocted. Snoop Dogg and Motorhead doing Ace of Spades?

6:45 AM  
Blogger richard lopez said...

steve:

i watched the police performance on the net a couple of nights ago. all in all a pretty tepid, but not bad since my 1st show was the police back in '83, i'll put up with tepid. that is until west came onstage. it was so ugh! that i quickly clicked out of it. but too late, for i have the shitty sound stuck in my ears like a rotten piece of gum stuck to an old sneaker on a 100 degree day.

in short, bleh!

steve: b/c me at len200athotmaildotcom awright

12:13 AM  
Blogger katrocket said...

wow - maybe The Police felt that Kanye and John Mayer would help them bridge a generation gap, since they haven't been on the scene for several years?

"Who are those old dudes? I dunno, maybe they're Kayne's new band? Cool!"

I rather dislike Mr. West, he sure knows how to say "Yeah", and not much else.

The Police still sound great.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home