Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ah, the French Canadians! Montréal diary: entry #5

If there was any question that Montréal is lacking in adult entertainment, let all doubt be erased.

Establishments similar to the one pictured here are sprinkled throughout the city, i.e. there is no real "skank zone."

Blvd St Laurent, however, seemed fairly sketchy. It was on that street that I was asked if I wanted a "date" by a youngish woman who took time out from verbally sparring with a co-worker to tender the offer.

I guess I still look like I have a spare $50. Cool!

4 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

Could also be called The Piece Corps. =)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

So, hairy armpits or no? Oui?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Little Onion said...

too tired to chant
the zen buddhist bar-girl
falls asleep

Little Onion

4:57 PM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

I think that'll be the name of my next blog: Pussy Corps.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home