Tuesday, July 05, 2005

iTuneage - recent baker's dozen

1. "Cherub Rock" - The Smashing Pumpkins
2. "Always On My Mind" - Willie Nelson
3. "We Are the World" - U.S.A. for Africa
4. "Jet Airliner" - Paul Pena
5. "Surrender" - Cheap Trick
6. "Born Slippy" - Underworld
7. "The Tracks of My Tears" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
8. "St. Thomas" - Sonny Rollins
9. "What I Like About You" - The Romantics
10. "Rock 'n Roll, Hoochie Koo" - Rick Derringer
11. "FFF" - Public Image Ltd.
12. "C'mon Everybody" - NRBQ
13. "Lo Boob Oscillator" - Stereolab

2 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I hear ya on "Surrender" and "Always on My Mind."

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo YNH (esp. on the Cheap Trick ... Pet Shop Boys have a great version of "Always On My Mind," too), and big thumbs up to "Lo Boob Oscillator."

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home