Thursday, June 30, 2005

20 Questions

I took this from Yournamehere who took it from Dena who took it from someone who is of no relevance here. Always nice to answer questions and learn more about yourself in the process.

1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I have a dark sense of humor.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I want to be a good person.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Life, with death a close second.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Short.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money?
To be forgiven.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
My Bachelor of Arts diploma.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
Lose my temper.

8. What is your favorite lie to tell?
"I'm impressed!"

9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
Have my poetry published in a print journal.

10. Are you the jealous type?
Very.

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
She's reading this.

12. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Someone told me I was a great poet.

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Take my shirt off and cry.

14. When was the last time you cried?
November 2004.

15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
This morning.

16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Yes, but you won't when you see me.

17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
Everything I did while drunk was embarrassing.

18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you'd like to spend the day.
Andre the Giant.

19. Name one place you've never been and would like to go, and why.
Prague, to see the city that bears the nickname of my favorite Mozart symphony (No. 38, K. 504).

20. What's the story behind your online persona/name?
It's my name.

3 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Good stuff. The story behind your online name was riveting. Also, the next time you say you're impressed by something I wrote I'll know the truth.

10:39 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

So... I guess this means I can have a pony?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Samantha Simpson said...

Hey. Question 14? Seriously?

As a person who cries a lot, I find it hard to believe that anyone can NOT cry for that long. It's just so easy to cry. Just the other day, I teared up at an episode of "Gilmore Girls." It wasn't even the episode; it was a moment in the episode.

And does laughing so hard that you cry count? Have you done that lately?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home