Thursday, June 30, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

I hate missing days blogging, but sometimes life just gets full.

Amazing how a full-time job can begin to dominate your existence. Yet there is something quite pleasing about this current work situation: 40 hours and no more (out the door at the stroke of 5:30 p.m.), flexible lunch time, blissful solitude.

From my third-floor windows I can tell if I need to bring sunglasses or an umbrella with me when I head out to the Duane Reade directly below. Across the street is the Sony store, which I plan on visiting soon to check out their CD selection.

Tomorrow I get my first paycheck, and I will do something special to celebrate.

1 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Luckily, my insomnia, which is slowly taking my life, allows me to blog well into the night.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home