Monday, May 02, 2005

Assk (sic) and ye shall receive

Now that my thesis is finally behind me, a little well-deserved r&r has been long overdue. And what better place to get one's ya-ya's out (particularly now that Peepworld has been shut down), than that New York landmark of seedy intrigue: Coney Island.

Recently, I took in the sights, sounds and stenches of said haven for refugee carny felons. The trip was beautifully documented by La Bouche Douce, and I will be presenting pics periodically.

In homage to Dr. Chingasa and his ladyfriend, MsHellion (you can see her shakin' it without breakin' it here) , I give you "Bump Your Ass Off":



(Photo by MsAPhillips)

1 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

As soon as that pic was taken, I knew I was doomed.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home