Tuesday, April 26, 2005

THE INCREDULITY TOUR

Has hit the road! (Well, the electronic road, anyway.)

I have only minutes ago sent off to my advisor my MFA thesis, complete with cover sheet, 52 poems, and a 22 page critical paper (including endnotes and bibliography).

Many thanks to all who helped me to decide on a title, which is basically the one I started out with, though it was a hard choice to make. (The critical piece was entitled: "Echoes of Haiku in Modern Short Form Poetry" for those keeping score at home.)

This is still all subject to my advisor taking a blowtorch to the thing, but I am cautiously optimistic. And to think, it is done with about nine days to spare!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know how you feel. Drunk with power and scared knock-kneed?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home