Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Montreal 2008: Words and Pictures 2

Yikes.

This is one of the first sights spotted on my recent jaunt to Montreal. For a few scary moments I thought I was in Amsterdam - with little recollection of getting on a plane, etc.

Slowly regaining my senses, I relaized this was signage advertising a hemp products shop on Montreal's funky but chic Rue St. Denis. I recollect this establishment from a prior visit, but not the sign.

Je me souviens, I guess not.

And I report this from Nashville, Tennessee, where I am currently ensconced for my job, y'all.

I seem to forget my camera whenever I have an opportunity (very rare) for sightseeing, but I can say that Elvis is big here (in addition to Memphis), and the buskers all look like variations of Buck Owens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home