Saturday, May 10, 2008

3rd Place or Bust

Reader(s):

Permit me to extend my belated but heartfelt thanks to all who voted for me in the 2008 Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere election. Thanks to your votes I place a respectable, if distant, 3rd place among the many nominees.

The voting ended while I was without a consistent Internet connection in Montreal, and I've been playing catch up with my blogging, work and family duties since my return.

While I'm not surprised by the results (the winner and runner up were very far ahead from the beginning), I am thrilled to have made a splash.

Rest assured that I will be providing at least a 3rd place showing's worth of poetry on this very blog for the year to come.

Thanks again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

congrats.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home