Thursday, May 01, 2008

Good Lord, I missed a day of blogging!

Apologies, Reader(s)!

I spent most of Wednesday on the train enroute to where I now sit typing this very blog post: Montreal.

I'm having a blast enjoying my yearly dose of French, Canadiens hockey (on TV only, sadly - the playoff tickets are completely out of reach), poetry and sightseeing in that "feels like Paris, only closer" way.

Unfortunately, my hotel wifi is sketchy at best, and who wants to spend all day in an internet cafe playing Scrabulous when one can be visiting the gravesite of "Toe" Blake? Not I!

More updates, and pictures to (hopefully) follow soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger cowboyangel said...

You scared me. I didn't know what was happening.

Enjoy Montreal.

I see Blake has an entry at IMDB. Hmm...

12:46 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

Elmer, Hector, Moh-reeeece.
The Punch Line.
No more.

9:51 PM  
Blogger LORENZO said...

Cool,I haven't been here in a while. The title is an 8 Word Poem in itself.

looks like
I'll read on
to catch up.

LL

http://crownedwithlaurels.blogspot.com/

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home