Thursday, April 24, 2008

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN!

Dear Reader(s):

I have been nominated for The 2008 Poet Laureate Of The Blogosphere!

Vote for me by clicking here.



If you've enjoyed even 7 words of one of my 8-word poems, slaked your thirst for snark with one of my Slipshod Sonnets, or found yourself thinking "That's possibly deep - though I'm not entirely sure!" after pondering one of my long form poetic extravaganzas, well now you can share the love and give something back.

Imagine: fame, fortune, a steaming hot cup of jack squat. These can all be mine, with your help!

Thank you in advance for your vote(s).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dott Comments said...

I voted twice (and I'm not even from Chicago). Once from the work computer, once again from home.

I recommend extra voting whenever possible.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home