Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Terra Incognita

This Sunday, April 22nd, thanks to Alexandra van de Kamp, one of the fine editors of Terra Incognita, a bi-lingual (English/Spanish) literary journal, I will be back at the Cornelia Street Cafe reading my poetry.

Alexandra chose my poem "A Captain America Pez Dispenser Floating in Brake Fluid," for publication in the most recent issue of Terra Incognita. It's always exciting to have a poem published (as in: I can't believe I am being published!). I am extremely grateful to Alexandra, and looking forward to this reading.

Details:

Sunday, April 22nd 6 p.m.

Cornelia Street Cafe
29 Cornelia Street (between Bleecker and West Fourth)
212-989-9319

$6 get you a free bar drink (you may need it!)

Remember: April is National Poetry Month!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home