Thursday, May 19, 2005

Recognition

In mere minutes - minutes! - I will be attending The New School's recognition ceremony for spring graduates. No cap, no gown - but recognition. And isn't that all anybody really wants out of life?

The irony being that there are several key members of the NSU Writing Program faculty with whom I had such little contact over the past two years, it'll be a miracle if any of them can actually recognize me.

Aw heck, it'll be a blast. Pics to follow!

* * *

Still working on a joke concerning graduates of Sixth Sense University and their precognition ceremony.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

Where's a gong when you need it?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me ... I need to frame my fucking degree! I'm still paying for it!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home