Thursday, April 05, 2012

DAY 5, POEM 5: POEM WRITTEN WHILE WAITING FOR TEN CHEESEBURGERS AT THE HARLEM WHITE CASTLE

I hate myself I really hate myself why can’t I just die I should be
dead already I want to be dead life sucks I hate myself why can’t
someone come in and kill me right now this sucks I want to be dead
I hate life with any luck I’ll drop dead before I’ve finished all ten of
these fucking death bombs but these are exactly what I deserve foul
shitty inedible crap unfit for animals I’m an animal I should be in a
cage and gassed or drowned because life just totally blows I hate
myself I cannot fully express the degree to which I wish I was never
born what a complete fucking waste of a life I hate myself I wish I
was dead I cannot stand one more moment of this hellish existence
can I please have extra napkins?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home