Thursday, April 09, 2009

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY INCREDULITY

Sleep into this newness with me after
all I never remembered so many dreams
before or even dared to let them play in
widescreen it's a wonder they haven't
sent you running for cover or screaming
from the room what a gem willing to
stick to me how many days in a row now
and this time for real when you told me
no one's twenty anymore thank god I had
to laugh could have cried who could take
another day of that hell not me the way
you look over my shoulder I finally realize
we're exactly where we've always been
heading can you believe it please believe it.

* * *

For SLY-C.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lodo Grdzak said...

"We're exactly where we've always been heading." You're killing it yo!

4:16 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

I believe it.
No heel-clicking necessary.
We're home.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home