Monday, August 25, 2008

Upcoming Reading: This Wednesday, August 27th!

Fellow poet Steve Roberts (and fellow Steve, also) has invited me onto the bill at a reading series he curates on the hip & trendy Lower East Side.

Also reading will be Mike McDonough, whose work I am sadly unfamiliar with, though I do know that Mike - like Steve and myself - is a grad of The New School's MFA program. I look forward to meeting Mike in person and hearing him read.

I will be hawking chapbooks and reading poems - some short, some long, many vague and almost all about death - from forthcoming collections due to be released sometime before the end of the year.

Here are the particulars:

Steve Caratzas and Mike McDonough at The Reading
Home Sweet Home
131 Chrystie St.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
7:00pm - 8:30pm
thereading@gmail.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Elise Burns said...

Good luck Steve!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lodo Grdzak said...

You're in the city? Had no idea. Tomorrow might be screwed up for me, but I'm gonna try to get over there. Good luck either way.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home