Friday, April 11, 2008

TAGGED

MsHellion has tagged me with a challenge.

The rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


  (Photo by MsAPhillips)



My memoir: ...And the lemon flower is sweet.

I tag: Richard Lopez, Steakbellie, Pearl, William, and Kat.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger cowboyangel said...

Oof. 6?! Not even 8?! Don't you at least get an exception for 8?

The picture will probably be the hardest part. Yours, btw, is great.

12:26 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

Entertaining, but I must respectfully decline your invitation. I'm a strict anti-memenist these days.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Done. :)

2:08 PM  
Blogger steakbellie said...

Done!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home