Friday, February 01, 2008

I WAS SCARED, I WAS ENDANGERED AND I WAS THREATENED

Bits and pieces scattered to
the western breeze, easy in

the wind. I should've let myself
bend like a mime in training:

all big facial expression to
suggest an effort impossible

for me to conjure. I'll follow
the right set to another time

zone, I'm good like that, but
give me a spare half a minute

and I'll gladly parlay it into a
panic attack on the 8:20. Did

they not see you coming with
your confetti-style income and

retractable common sense? I
am after this report right here

and believe me when I tell you:
if I could decipher this, the whole

world would know all about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

panic attacks suck
common sense retractible?
good explanation.

8:44 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

you're a Master
of delicious
words and phrases

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home