Sunday, January 20, 2008

Films I saw in 2007

I loved:

Hairspray
No Country For Old Men
The Rocket
Saw IV
3:10 to Yuma
2 Days in Paris
Sunshine
My Best Friend
SiCKO
Live Free or Die Hard
1408
300
Black Book
Hot Fuzz
Letters From Iwo Jima
The Lives of Others
Zodiac
28 Weeks Later
Planet Terror
The Science of Sleep

I liked:

The Mist
American Gangster
Blade Runner: The Final Cut
30 Days of Night
The Kingdom
Eastern Promises
Shoot 'Em Up
The Invasion
The Bourne Ultimatum

I hated:

I Am Legend
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
Lust, Caution
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Death Sentence
Rescue Dawn
Death Proof

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger cowboyangel said...

And here I just went and wrote a positive review of I Am Legend! :-)

You hated Before the Devil Knows You're Dead? Haven't seen it yet. Love the title, though.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home