Monday, July 03, 2006

iTuneage - recent baker's dozen

1. "If You Could Read My Mind" - Gordon Lightfoot
2. "You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side" - Morrissey
3. "Pay Me My Money Down" - Bruce Springsteen
4. "Loddy Lo" - Chubby Checker
5. "Rainy, Rainy Day" - Brownie McGhee
6. "You're Going to Lose That Girl" - The Beatles
7. "Rock Show" - Wings
8. "Air: Descend, Kind Pity, Heavenly Guest" - Handel (from Theodora)
9. "My Red Joystick" - Lou Reed
10. "Big Ten-Inch Record" - Aerosmith
11. "Up Around the Bend" - Creedence Clearwater Revival
12. "I Have Seen" - Zero 7
13. "Five Seconds" - Peeping Tom

1 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Steve, I moved back to Louisville, mainly because there isn't a statue of Moe Green anywhere in Vegas.

Come visit us!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home