Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ah, the French Canadians! Montréal diary: entry #7

For MsHellion, who taught me the word "fucktard."

I think, though, that "couche-tard" translates roughly into "night owl," hence the logo of the winking (or sleep-deprived) creature in question.

This establishment is basically the French Canadian equivalent of a 7-11. Open late and stocking all the essentials. Imagine my delight when I found Fresca, Cheetos, and other American foodstuffs to procure, rather than the exotic foreign fare I had to that point been ingesting (i.e. McDonald's, Subway, etc.).

Naturally, I bought a ton of junk and made myself sick almost immediately. Zut alors!

1 Comments:

Blogger MsHellion said...

I can't even say "couche-tard" out loud for all the giggling. =D

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home