Friday, August 12, 2005

At least I'm not Willy Wonka


You Are Gilbert From "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

You are very giving and self-sacrificing. You're always there to lend a helping hand to family and friends. However, this generous nature often robs you of fulfilling your needs and desires, and may cause you to become resentful. Find a way to balance your kindness with your independence.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!


* * *

Odd. "Always there to lend a helping hand to family and friends"?! The resentful part rings truer.

4 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm Edward Scissorhands. Great. Destined to be an outcast forever. I'm never taking a quiz again.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

I too am Edward Scissorhands, but I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio(sp?) in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. At any given moment you could find me climbing the watertower in retarded bliss.

3:21 AM  
Blogger gina said...

Wow, another Edward Scissorhands here which means I'm greatly misunderstood, but this quiz seems to understand me...

12:16 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

great.

You Are Ichabod Crane From Sleepy Hollow. You're a deep thinker - most times logically. You're a bit of a neat freak and a wuss (hey, you do faint a lot!) but you do have the ability to overcome your fears and come out stronger in the end. And you never lose your head over things. (Gufaw gufaw!)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home